- Do you have a leak, or damage to your roof caused by a covered peril?
- Do you need money to re-build, and your insurance company is taking a long time, or perhaps they have denied your claim completely?
- Has your insurance provider offered you a settlement for your property damage, but its not enough money to re-build your property back to its original condition?
- Do you want a public insurance adjuster to come out and inspect your roof to make sure it doesnt have any damage from a storm?
- Do you have damage to your roof so bad that you and your family need help getting temporary housing until your property damage is repaired?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions above then we would love to hear more.
Once you click on your state above, and tell us a little bit about your situation, our claim professionals will know how to better serve you.
We work with insurance adjusters to scope your property and document its damage, calculate your properties replacement cost to bring it back to its pre-loss condition, and negotiate with your insurance provider to try and maximize your claim.
All of the adjusters in our network are experienced and up-to-date with the most recent building costs, and codes in your area. Our adjusters are also sufficient in using the proper software that is compatible with your insurance companies to properly submit and evaluate your claim.
If need be, we also have property insurance attorneys in our network to use as a last resort if litigation is required.
Even better, in most cases these services dont cost you any money out of pocket, and our adjusters only get paid if they can successfully settle your claim! Our adjusters are your teammate, and will advocate your contractual rights, to help increase your claim recovery, and get you the most amount of money you’re entitled to receive based upon your current insurance policy.